Welcome to the CEO Coterie
A 12-month membership to an exclusive society
LaDawn Townsend, CEO & Founder of VOS Group, International Business Strategist
Key Outcomes & Objectives
The CEO Coterie a members-only society for CEOs of mid-market to large enterprises around the globe. Our society comes complete with:
- People, Process & Profits Blueprint Action Guide – A strategic guide on how to create sustainable goals for People, Process & Profits with the company
- Guest expert interviews and a private viewing of our Critical Conversations in the C-Suite show
- Executive Retreats / Offsites- Opportunities to network, build relationship and discuss opportunities for collaboration in a relaxed setting. Offsites are being scheduled for the Middle East, Europe and Palm Beach USA.
- Executive Roundtables – a closed door 75-minute session that you will learn the latest strategy, insights and watch items your company needs to know
- Leadership development training centered on helping you to lead innovation within your organization while also establishing a legacy for your role
- Holistic Human Resources Training: Navigating the human element of employee management
- Boardroom Workshop – A live 2-hour workshop taught covering topics on Scaling, Profitability, Employee Culture, Economic Growth, and more
LaDawn Townsend, CEO & Founder
“She helps us to think differently about our business”
A southern California native, LaDawn is a Strategic Advisor and CEO of the VOS Group where together with her team they grow your bottom line. Her client base reaches across the US into the UK, India, Africa and is currently expanding into the Middle East and Asia.
With over twenty years of hands on experience and a featured contributor on International Business news channels she has delivered results to Fortune 100 companies and the solutions have resulted in:
- 50% reduction in operating expenses
- Save $1.1 million in annual payroll
- 47% improvement in logistics operations and shipping time frames
She is trained in Six Sigma Green Belt process improvement and Technology Project Management, delivering quantifiable results for her clients. Her career started when, growing up, she worked along side her family in their business.
After surviving a major corporate layoff of not only herself, but her bosses and co-workers, she is passionate about working with business owners to increase the revenue in their business and streamline processes to create a stable foundation that deepens the customer base so the company can avoid ‘lay-off’ trap.
LaDawn Has Been Featured On:
The Next Level Of Your Organization Is Waiting...
Speak with an adviser today