ANNUAL REVENUES $50,000,000 - $150,000,000
Revenue is increasing (slowly while investor push back also increases) Employee headcount is growing (a necessity with a separate set of risks) Sales are incoming (but not at the levels of what you want to see) Based on the numbers most experts would say the company is performing positively for this stage of business. Or, is it?
All is not well in Camelot. Companies in the mode of growth must be diligent in positioning themselves to stand out in the marketplace by leveraging the brand reputation, client testimonials and above all else having a solution that answers the ‘next phase of problem or solution’ for the core customer.
Why does this happen?
We have found that companies in the growth mode do not reach revenues above $150M due to some of the factors below.
- Overcomplicated sales process
- An unclear plan for fiscal advancement
- Misaligned or lack of effective talent in the right roles with unclear responsibility metrics in place
- Systems, structures, and technology not enabled to grow with the organization
- Leaders and teams working as silos leading to miscommunication, analysis paralysis, and employee conflict
- Repeat investments in consultants, firms, experts, conferences, workshops, team events and more with a motivational experience however lacking ROI
Through our Advisory Services and VOS University we engage with Founders and their teams to explore how to grow the bottom line while keeping the organization structurally secure in all areas ranging from Sales, Marketing, Operations, Leadership and Technology.