Forensic Accounting Specialist
About the Company
The VOS Group, a Strategic Consulting firm supporting clients globally has a team with a combined experience of over twenty years in delivering strategic solutions to companies that have resulted in:
- 25% increase in revenue within 4 months
- Over $1 million in annual payroll savings
- 50% reduced operating costs
- 47% improvement in shipping & logistics management
Our firm works with Mid-Market, Large Enterprises and Emerging Markets in the main areas of:
- Business Process Improvement (BPI)
- Revenue Growth Strategy
- Market Expansion Strategy
- Media & Marketing
- Strategic Technology Solutions
- Leadership Development
- Enterprise Solutions
Position Description, Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Forensic Accounting Specialist is a core role within our team and works directly with the strategy team to deliver financial insights to our client projects.
- Conducts forensic analysis of financial data, i.e., profit and loss statements, payroll records, sales records, etc.
- Understands financial statements and how they interact with each other
- Performs forensic accounting calculations and evaluations
- Generates ad-hoc reporting and analysis as directed. Establishes and manages the workflow of files and calculations
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize and analyze issues, and be able to perform effectively while working within tight time constraints
- Strategic and analytical thinker that does not overanalyze but moves quickly to implement a solution
- You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to process data and to format and generate reports
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards; dependability and promptness are very important to us
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with social media platforms
- Ability to learn new technology
- A take-charge person who is able to work well independently, but still be a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Education & Licensing Bachelor’s degree or degree in the process from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Accounting majors preferred. Experience Public accounting experience is preferred but not a must.
- Skills & Knowledge of financial analysis Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
NOTE: Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Due to COVID-19 and the stay-at-home ordinance there are system and software requirements required to complete the basic functions of this role
- A reliable internet connection
- Due to COVID-19 this position is remote until further notice
- Once stay at home restrictions are eased and in accordance with local regulations the position will work out of our office in Fort Lauderdale, FL
How to apply
Email your resume to Morgan Davidson firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or in-person inquiries.