Client Concierge (Remote)
About the Company
We leverage the power of people and processes to positively impact profits. For the past seven years we have grown from a startup women and minority owned business to now having clients around the globe.
This is a remote work from home position starting off part-time with potential to move to a full-time role. This role is for individuals to be considered for remote Client Service Team opportunities on our confidential client engagements.
Candidates will get valuable experience supporting customers and solving problems.
This is your chance to help others, while gaining customer service skills and working remotely.
We need dedicated team members to continue helping companies to deliver effortless customer service support.
We are expanding our team and seeking to add a member to our Customer Service Team as a Client Concierge. This role will act as the intermediary between the organization and our customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Respond to customers inquiries by phone or email
- Send out meeting confirmation & reminders to clients and prospects
- Manage interview guest lists for podcast and company online business news show
- Manage Facebook group for private clients
- Assist in event planning by being the point of contact for speakers and guests
- Manage marketing content in CRM and proofread content
- Coordinate deliverables for the internal marketing and client services teams to meet project deadlines
- Additional duties may be assigned
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards; dependability and promptness are very important to us
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Highly efficient in grammar, spelling in both written and verbal communication
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new technology
- A take-charge person who can work well independently, but still be a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple project
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters university/college
- A minimum of 2 years working in a similar role
This position would be 20-25 hours per week with work hours of 9AM -1PM EST – Work times are Monday – Friday. The opportunity to move into a full time role is available
Compensation: $12-15/ per hour with opportunity for commission
Due to COVID-19 and the stay-at-home ordinance there are system and software requirements required to complete the basic functions of this role
- A reliable internet connection
- Due to COVID-19 this internship is remote until further notice.
- Once stay at home restrictions are eased and in accordance with local regulations the position will work out of our office in Fort Lauderdale, FL
How to apply
Submit your resume via email to Morgan Davidson firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or in-person inquiries
How to apply
Email your resume to Morgan Davidson email@example.com
No phone calls or in-person inquiries.