Business Process Improvement Specialist
About the Company
The VOS Group, a Strategic Consulting firm supporting clients globally has a team with a combined experience of over twenty years in delivering strategic solutions to companies that have resulted in:
- 25% increase in revenue within 4 months
- Over $1 million in annual payroll savings
- 50% reduced operating costs
- 47% improvement in shipping & logistics management
Our firm works with Mid-Market, Large Enterprises and Emerging Markets in the main areas of:
- Business Process Improvement (BPI)
- Revenue Growth Strategy
- Market Expansion Strategy
- Media & Marketing
- Strategic Technology Solutions
- Leadership Development
- Enterprise Solutions
This role is a key position within a newly created team responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives for our clients. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
Job Summary And Responsibilities
- To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- To work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To set up a program, deliver coaching and run projects
- To work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement in a mid-market to large enterprise company
- Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, preferably Black Belt
- Minimum 2-4 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
- Strong background in statistics methodology, applications to business problems, and/or big data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
Due to COVID-19 and the stay-at-home ordinance there are system and software requirements required to complete the basic functions of this role
- A reliable internet connection
- Due to COVID-19 this position is remote until further notice
- Once stay at home restrictions are eased and in accordance with local regulations the position will work out of our office in Fort Lauderdale, FL
How to apply
Email your resume to Morgan Davidson firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or in-person inquiries.